New Jersey Hoarders Cleaning
The hoarding condition impacts roughly 2-5% of the New Jersey population. Those who suffer from this condition generally have difficulty parting with belongings, even those of little to no value to the average person. Hoarding behavior can have detrimental consequences, resulting in physical, psychological, social, financial, and/or emotional impacts. Anyone can suffer from the hoarding condition, regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, social class, or location. With New Jersey’s population reaching nearly 9 million people, hoarding and clutter problems can be found throughout the state, so if you or someone you know is dealing with hoarding, know that you are not alone and help is available.
It is imperative to find the proper relief to help alleviate hoarding conditions due to the potential dangers and impacts of hoarding behavior and excessive clutter. Address Our Mess is able to help residents of the state of New Jersey address their clutter. If a residence has developed excessively cluttered conditions and/or requires a heavy duty cleaning (e.g. gross filth cleanup, junk removal, etc.), Address Our Mess is able to provide proficient cleaning services to help.
What makes Address Our Mess stand out?
• A qualified case manager is able to work directly with the client in order to provide the most efficient services.
• We provide judgement-free, compassionate services. It is often difficult to ask for help, and we applaud those who seek help for their situation. We understand that the hoarding condition requires patience, understanding, and compassion, not judgement and ill-feelings.
• We respect the privacy of our clients. Trained and experienced crews arrive in unmarked vehicles to preserve the privacy of our clients. Our staff is uniformed so the client may identify them, but onlookers will not be able to distinguish the crew.
• We work with you to sort and organize. It may be difficult to part with items, but we’re here to help you through it without forcing you to give up everything you own.
• Dumpsters and cube trucks are available to help dispose of unwanted items.
If you or someone you know is undergoing a clutter or hoarding situation, help is available. New Jersey residents do not need to fear clutter chaos. Address Our Mess is helping New Jersey residents sort, organize, declutter, clean, and restore their properties.